fall

Voting

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year/New Me






Well here it is 2010. It's only been 6 months or so since I updated. New Me - I'll do better this year. There's a number of things I want to work on this coming year. One biggy is to lose weight. This is probably one of my favorite pictures of me. Not at when I weighted the least, but probably when I looked the best. I could put in a picture of me at my worst, but why would I do that?

Since a number in our family would like to do the same, we are doing the Biggest Loser competition to help each other. My goal is to look like I did 20 years ago - minus the hair-do.. and with a few more wrinkles...and a little more gray...So here I am now, or at least 3 months ago

Keep up with our blog, give encouragement and see the transformation in me.

No comments: