fall

Voting

Monday, January 25, 2010

lessons learned

Well, here we are after week 2. This week was a little less weight loss, total of 13.7 lbs. Bridgette had our best weight loss this week. Still we worked hard. But I did learn a good lesson. Don't wear sweats that are a little big when you plan on running on the treadmill. Yah, not a good idea. I'm sure the man behind me got a good laugh. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised he didn't fall off his machine from laughing so hard. If you didn't figure it out, I about lost my pants. I was walking along at 3.5 mph and doing fine. I decided to crank it up to 6 mph as I had done other days. Suddenly my pants are down under my bum,(it's good I had a long shirt on - but then it made it really hard to get ahold of them without lifting my shirt. So there I was, trying to pull up my pants with one hand and slow down the machine with the other. Didn't work. So I just had to hang on to them until I could get it stopped. I wish I could say I lost so much weight my pants just fell off. Not so, just lesson learned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha that is so funny! now if dropping the pounds was as easy as dropping the sweats