fall

Voting

Saturday, November 6, 2010

$2 fish

1. A perfect day in Wyoming
2. No pressing commitments
3. A great guy for a date
4. Only 1 lost lure

What a great day. I caught the smallest and the largest. We each got 4. 7 rainbow and 1 lake trout.

Kevin got his limit so he started cleaning the fish. He thought it was dead and had cut open the lake trout to clean it and it jumped out of his hands into the lake. He called me to come try to snag it with my pole. It wasn't moving, just out far enough that we didn't want to wade out. I had just thrown out my line so was reeling it in really fast when I realized I had another fish on. I was able to get it in and snag the other fish and call it a day.


So $6 for a day liscense and 1 lost lure makes for $2 fish instead of the $53 fish my first time out.
Michael and Jake maybe next summer it will be you holding the fish.








2 comments:

Bridgette said...

Those are some nice looking fish! Michael thinks he can get a bigger one.

Trudie said...

Wow - I am really impressed - looks good enough to eat